Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Well, it's going to be another crazy weekend at the Kruse house!
Bunches of stuff going on as usual, and it all starts tonight. With four kids going in eight different directions, we sometimes don't stand still for days at a time.
Tomorrow, some friends of my parents are holding a huge yard sale for them. Our community has donated plenty of gently used items to sell. And the profits thereof are for my parents. We have never known such love, care, consideration and kindness. We all feel truly blessed to have lived here.
As it is now, my parents are hoping to be able to go directly to Britain to my dad's sister and her husband. Hopefuly this works out for them. As the days get closer to their departure, it is certainly getting harder for all of us. We are hoping that everything works out more positively for us, and that they will be able to come back to us eventually.
This weekend is also Brogans last baseball game of the Spring season and then a big baseball party at the coach's house. And also on Sunday after church, it is his crossover picnic for cub scouts. He will be moving up to the Wolf Cubs. Sounds like fun, fun, fun.
In addition, the school year is wrapping up and there are just countless activities going on. All the last minute field days, class parties etc. And I am also sewing costumes for Katys dance center for their end of year performance. And also organizing the dessert evening for the High School Bands end of year concert.
Once school is out on the 15th, we get a little break, YES!!!!!!
Hope to hear from some of you soon,
Sharon, thanks for the comment!
Maureen.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen,

I found your blog by searching for "Bainbridge Island". I'm sorry your parents have to leave. It must be difficult on all of you.

There are a few of us blogging on Bainbridge Island. I've made a list on my blog and included you. If you don't want to be on it, please let me know.
my blog: www.julieleung.com
my email harrowme AT yahoo.com

Thanks for writing and letting us know how you are doing. You are all in my thoughts. Hope you have a good weekend...

Julie

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Adult live chat & Movie Pages Try to find partner in your area!
for fun

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a game ............ Try to find sweet partner in your area !
- JOIN FREE - After free registration you can have unlimited access to the huge adult source.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home