Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Day Two - 10 Things

I didn't post the day after my original post because I got sidetracked with Thanksgiving preparation. But, here is day two and hopefully I'll stay on track from now!

1. I love baking, and I'm really good at it too! I know that sounds very immodest, but I am. I could tell you all the things I'm really bad at as well, but this is something I totally rock at. I used to make my living as a baker (from home) when my oldest two children were little.

2. To balance things out, I'll tell you this: I hate math and I totally suck at it! Really badly.

3. I love champagne (especially sweet champagne) and wine.

4. I can sew almost anything if I put my mind to it. Even without a pattern.

5. I do not like root beer.

6. My kids brag to their friends about my homemade fries. And then their friends who have tasted them, bring others to taste them.

7. I am really scared of mice, rats and cockroaches.

8. I love eating Christmas cake.

9. I love going out for dinner. I usually choose steak or fish.

10. I read our local newspaper for the VIP's (Visually Impaired Persons), on a rotational team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home