Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm Back

Well, truth be told, I never actually went away. I just got really busy for the last few months and put blogging at the bottom of my list...............
I'll try to not do that again.
I'm really motivated at the moment to leave at least one post here this week and hopefully next week as well. For a few reasons, really: (All of them worth writing about)
In no particular order, my older son has once again changed his hair - and yes, I was once again involved; I spoke once more with the delightful Mary Guterson - and for some reason, she asked me if I will be blogging about that "meeting"!; my sister-in-law, Sharon has been "bugging" me to add more reading material - she calls herself a "fan" - and who am I to deny her? How could I possibly resist her request, when she has never been anything other than totally fab to me? So, to be clear (because I have quite a few sister-in-laws - though no actual biological sisters, Oh, woe is me), Sharon is my husband's youngest brothers wife. Who, by the way, turned 36 today! Happy Birthday Gav, hope you have an excellent day and a narly year! Also..............Today is my youngest niece's first birthday! How about that? Happy Birthday sweet Brenna-girl. (PS: Honey-babe, we got the pic's your mama sent us - and I think you look just like me!)
And the other reason I decided to make time for blogging is because my mom also keeps bugging me. And, well............What can I say? She's my mom.
So.....................I'll be working on a new post, please check back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home