Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Day Four - 10 Things

1. I prefer real Christmas trees to fake ones. Especially when we go to the farm to cut our own.

2. I have blue eyes, but sometimes they look green.

3. I love watching ER on Thursday nights. It's one of the few shows I watch on TV.

4. I hate grocery shopping. I only go because I have to.

5. I prefer email to telephone.

6. My favourite Thanksgiving pie is Pumpkin.

7. I wear make-up almost every day. Not too much, though. Mostly it is basic, - foundation, light eyeliner, mascara, and light lipstick.

8. One of my all-time-top-ten favourite movies is the Matrix trilogy.

9. I hardly ever drink coffee. If I do, it is usually so doctored it no longer tastes like coffee. Usually it is something like a "Decaf, caramel, butterscotch, vanilla, etc,etc," from Starbucks or the likes.

10. I am teaching myself French cooking here and there. Nothing major yet. Just a few simple ways and dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home