Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day Three - 10 Things

1. My favourite perfume is Pleasures by Estee Lauder.

2. I like listening to Josh Groban.

3. My favourite candle scent is Gardenia.

4. I was born in Durban, South Africa.

5. I have two younger brothers.

6. My favourite cheese is Gorgonzola.

7. I got to vote in the first democratic presidential elections in South Africa in 1994. I stood in line, 9 months pregnant, for over four hours to cast my vote.

8. I am always happy when I receive flowers, but my favourites are roses.

9. I read all the Nancy Drew books when I was a girl.

10. I always use fabric tablecloths. Never plastic or vinyl. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home