Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Day Five - 10 Things

Yes! I'm halfway!

1. My favourite subject in school was (and in college here and there, still is) English or Language Arts.

2. My second favourite is History.

3. My third favourite is Art.

4. I hardly ever get to take afternoon naps but when I do my favourite place is on my bed with a throw that Jethro gave me for Mother's Day.

5. I grew up in South Africa, in a really hot climate during the '70's and '80's. I once was so badly sunburnt from spending the day at the beach in the hot sun, that I couldn't wear clothing on my upper body for over a week. I had blisters that developed into one huge patch of festering skin that took up about one fifth of my back. In SA during the mid '70's when this happened, there wasn't that much awareness of the dangers of sun exposure. The doc told my mom to rub some Johnson's baby lotion on and ask the school if I could wear a skimpy top that didn't touch my burn patch (they said no! - I had to wear the uniform).

6. I went to see the Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Show with my husband and some friends in October this year. It was awesome!

7. I like raw cauliflower the most out of all vegetables I eat raw.

8. I love 100% orange juice.

9. I have sleep apnea and so I use a CPAP device. (When my nose is not stuffed up from newly acquired allergies, that is.)

10. My husband asked me to marry him by giving me a wrapped gift on his birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home