Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day Six - 10 Things

1. My favourite dinner service pattern is Blue Willow.

2. I love toile design fabric and papers.

3. I love elaborate writing paper and greeting cards.

4. I have been told I make a pretty mean Shepherds (Cottage) Pie.

5. My first pet was a little puppy called "Tipsy".

6. One of my favourite sandwiches is a grilled (toasted) cheese and tomatoe.

7. I love white pepper more than any other pepper. I use black, red and green pepper corns, but my preference for certain things and dishes is white. (Especially mashed potatoes and homemade chicken noodle soup).

8. The board game I like the best, at this time, is Cranium.

9. I like going to county fairs in the summer.

10. I love spending a day at the beach with the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home