Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Day Seven - 10 Things

1. I enjoy sewing. I wish I could do it more frequently.

2. I love eating my dad's homemade curry. He makes the best lamb, beef, or chicken curry ever!
3. I am not a morning person.

4. I do my best reading, writing, crafting, planning, etc. at night after the house has quietend down.

5. When I was about seven or eight years old, I convinced my younger brother to eat a handful of sugar out of the palm of my hand. I am embarrassed (and very remorseful) to say that I had hidden a small red devil chillie in it. He cried for so long from the burn in his mouth. Please forgive me Sam!

6. I had my tonsils out when I was 14. At the hospital we had to fill in a questionnaire for the aneasethic. One of the questions was regarding smoking. I had to confess to my mom that I smoked on the sly. I'm sad to say I continued smoking a few more years, then I quit.

7. My favourite pizza is one we used to eat in South Africa. I think we used to call it South Beach. It is all the usual - tomato sauce, cheese and then also: garlic, bacon, pineapple and banana. Yes, banana!

8. My favourite pizza since coming to America is Pepperoni.

9. Another of my top ten movies that I love is the "Lord of the Ring" trilogy.

10. I love '80's music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home