Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day Eight - 10 Things

1. I baked my first cake, by myself, when I was eight.

2. I still have a tartan kilt that my paternal grandparents brought back for me from a visit to Scotland, when I was six. I kept it in case I had a daughter, which I did, and she wore it. We are keeping it in case she has a daughter.

3. I do not have a great sense of direction. I can easily get lost driving to unfamiliar places without a detailed map and directions or someone to help me.

4. When all my children are much older and no longer depend on me to drive them around all day and night, I plan to ride a motor cycle!

5. When I gave birth to my oldest son, I was really confused during the transition stage. I sat up, got off the bed and told everyone I would be back to "do this another day, when I feel better".

6. I found out there was no Easter bunny when I was about six or seven. I woke up to see my dad putting my eggs in my room. He denied it the next day. Dad!

7. I do not have a gallbladder anymore, due to surgery. I had tons of gallstones from my last three pregnancies.

8. My favourite chocolate is Cadbury's Fruit and Nut.

9. I used to play ground hockey for a few years when I was at school. I loved it.

10. I was also on the swimming team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home