Name:
Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States

I love writing and reading. I am secretary of our church, treasurer for my youngest sons cub scout pack. I love being involved in my childrens activities.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Day Nine - 10 Things

1. I was taught to knit very simple items in Home Economics classes during school. After I got married my friend taught me to knit baby clothes. However, I hated it. So I don't knit.

2. I knew instinctively the sex of all my children during my pregnancies, without it being revealed by ultra-sound. I was so sure each time, that I bought appropriate clothing - blue for boys and pink for a girl.

3. My grandma, who lived with us for most of my growing up years, taught me how to cook without using recipes. I do use recipes occasionally, but I mostly just cook "by feel".

4. My favourite potato chips when I was growing up was Simba Tomatoe Sauce (ketchup).

5. I used to have three holes in each of my ears when I was a teenager. The second and third were never comfortable, so I let them close up.

6. My favourite arcade game used to be (and still is on the very odd occasion that I play) Pucman.

7. Even though I don't drink milk, I love milkshake. My favourite flavour is Lime.

8. I had food cravings during all my pregnancies. Most were quite normal, very occasionally they were a little extreme. I craved mango pickles, peanut butter and curry during my first pregnancy. I adored fried tomatoes, tomatoe soup and fudge during my second. I ate tons of watermelon and lemonade during my third. With my last pregnancy I mostly craved chocolate and spicy foods.

9. My feet get sore really easily and quickly. I don't get to soak them too often, but my daughter occasionally soaks them, and gives me a foot massage.

10. I like almost all fruit and would find it impossible to choose a favourite. Some that I couldn't live without though, are: mangoes, grapes, pineapples, all melons and pears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home